Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sarah is Graduating from College!

Sarah's cap, tassel, and announcements
This brings a Big Smile to my face :D
My graduating announcements-those were stinking expensive!
For Nick's graduation we are gonna make the majority of his...lesson learned! :)

As many of you know I will soon be graduating! Yay! Although I could have graduated in December, I decided it would be best for family if I walked in April. Thinking about the past I ponder about the first time coming to college. When I was asked when my anticipated graduation was, I like April 2008 (wow what a long ways away!). Well since it took me one more semester, I am still proud of my self for my accomplishments. Now my next big step is Grad school! Nick and I both want to go onto grad school. I picked up this packet and so I am ready to study for the test and start school in January of 10'.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Sarah! And Nick! How exciting. I'm so proud of you for all you've accomplished and for your goals.

    ReplyDelete