Saturday, January 31, 2009

Our lovely 500 ft apartment







This is our first apartment so therefore, we have to post pics! It is pretty small but man it is way easy to clean. I can clean the entire apartment spotless in less than two hours! How sweet is that!? We love it because it has everything that we need which includes three of the most important things: A washer/drier, a dishwasher, and internet. We also found out that we have A/C, it takes like 15 minutes to cool it down and about the same to heat it up! ;) This is where we call home and we love it! Oh and we love our new table, it has tall chairs so you can dangle your feet! haha

3 comments:

  1. I love your apartment! I was actually thinking that you had an older apartment. It seems fairly new! I LOVE your table! I want to get a tall one like that someday. True, your kitche is small, but seems really functional! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks cozy and clean. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah it is only like two or three years old. :)

    ReplyDelete